Are You 100% Sure You Are Going To Heaven?
(You Can Know According To The Bible)
1. Realize that God loves you and has a plan for your life...
John 3:16--"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
2. The Bible says that all men are sinners. Our sin separate us from God...
Romans 3:23--"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
3. God's Word also says that sin must be paid for. The payment of our sin is death and hell, separation from God forever...
Romans 6:23--"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
4. The good news is that Christ paid for your sins. He was our payment when all of our sins were laid on Him on the cross...
Romans 5:8--"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
5. You must repent of your sin and put your faith in Jesus Christ and Him alone...
Acts 3:19--"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,"
Ephesians 2:8 & 9--"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Romans 10:9 &10--"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in
thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
If you will accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, please pray this prayer or one similar to it:
"Dear God, I admit that I am a sinner, going to hell. I know that I cannot save myself. I repent of my sins and put my faith in the blood that you shed for me on the cross to pay for all my sins. I know accept You as my Saviour and trust You to take me to HEAVEN. Thank you for saving me. Amen."
If you decided to trust Jesus Christ as your Saviour, Heaven is now your home! We would like to rejoice and pray with you. Please feel free to call or email us.
Crescent Baptist Church / 2012